Friday 31 October 2008

Hallowe'en!

The boys carved two scary pmpkins and made chunky pumpkin soup while I was at work. The soup was delicious and I forgot to take photos of the pumpkins.

I went to 'Fear and Pizza' with the guys from work for a couple of hours. On the way to the train station I got a firework thrown at me by a group of young boys from the estate across the road from work. Fortunately it missed me - it rebounded off the bridge and shot off towards the multistorey car park. Scared the life out of me though. How can there be so many completely oblivious people in the world?


Jack and Joseph dressed up as little devils. Ben was an adorable bat. They went to a party with their Nanny and probably had far too many sweets. I suppose you have to turn a blind eye occasionally though.











No comments: